Sunday, September 14, 2008

DJ giving props

DO you did your thing! Good job.

Christine O. Commonwealth, World and Olympic champion. The trifecta and they still do not get it.

Tasha D. way to pull it together baby. The heart and soul of my group, thanks for letting me spin the records for your party.

Ryan Wilson way to do the grunt work this summer. Nothing went how we wanted but you pulled out an entire season.

JKwayke wow! what a year for you. Silver indoors and an Olympic final.

Tyrone E GB, man way to go. first you crawl then you walk then you run! 10.06 and the semis. Last Brit standing. And he ran some of the best second legs I have seen in a while

Wallace my man was going through some things this summer, and he still came through for third whenver he needed it! Get right, the talent is there for sure

Lashawn just crashed the party. A couple of 43s and a gold medal. not a bad nights work.

Dayron is the man. amazing year. And we are coming for ya!

Dawn Harper! What can I say? From knee surgery to start the SPRING to the top of the podium. Niceness

Lolo that run to win trials is historic. that was fast, period.

Tyson Gay is an alien

Usain Bolt is from Mars. I want his dna checked, he is not human. I have seen things in the last 6 weeks to fill a lifetime from him. And he is 22!

Gotta go play some music.... be back

No comments: