Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blogging Afterdark

It is never wise to blog wen sleepy but hey what fun we can have. Now contrary to the title of this entry, this will not be anything close to twitter after dark.

USATF started and the 2010 100m champions are Walter Dix and Allyson Felix. Congrats to you both. The winds prevented the times from being fast. The off year and absence of some of our top athletes have sucked the energy out of meet for some.

My personal interest rest in the 110HH which start Saturday and end Sunday. Looking for my man Ryan Wilson to run well and stay healthy for the summer circuit.

Like I said bad idea to blog late at night, I have fallen asleep twice writing this smdh

In closing, sorry three times now. Ok that was the closing. USA soccer and USATF champs on TV in the AM, I will be in bliss.

No comments: