Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vacation???

I am on facebook. had the page for a while but never did anything with it, just had it. Well now I am on there reading about holiday trips and off time, and all kinds of non track stuff. Makes me laugh a lot because I realize as a coach there is no such thing as off time.
I am not a college coach which is even worse, but as a pro coach I have to write new sessions, evaluate this summer. Talk to new group member, get new members started training, etc. And the always stressful task of handling business issue, code word for money lol. And none of this includes real life, which is whole nother kettle of fish to handle.
This year is more special the added responsibility and demands of success. I am reading my man D.O. adventures and relating. Tasha has been gone for 2 weeks and has not stopped yet. She has 3 weeks to go and it is a non stop tour. Not to mention, she is not here and not relaxing.
Now this sounds like whining but it is not, just the facts. I love it all. lol well not all

SWITCH!!!!

Palin - the republican answer to Barack. I think they have jeopardized her promising future in a desperate ploy.
McCain - the republicans decided to give him his due instead of grooming a young gun to run against Clinton who became Obama. Bad move.
Barack - superstar on the rise. woefully in experienced but so good in front of the camera. Cannot tell a lie, I hate his economic philosophy, stressing me out really
Biden - beautiful VP choice for Barack who folks on both sides of the aisle were worried about in terms of foreign affairs and experience.

Barack will win this by about 6 points. I originally thought 3 and that still my come to pass, but it looks like 6 unless something dramatic happens.

It is college football season. Argh! No playoff, more upsets, more parody, and more irritation. what other sport do you watch the regular season and then stop caring?
UCLA will be in the final four AGAIN! yessir
Lakers have Bynum back. Trouble for you haters
And I have not figured out the NFL yet this season.

No comments: