Sunday, May 10, 2009

In real

The season has kicked off and I am excited, anxious, and confident about it. The usual

Watching Tiger try to win the TPC at Sawgrass.
Waiting for the beat down the Lakers are putting on Houston.
Here comes the Home Depot meet. I will be spectating for the most part as most of my crew will be resting and running elsewhere.
Ryan is off to experience the Brazilian circuit for a week. Jonathan is going back to Ponce. Tasha has traveled enough, it is time to train. However, Kai and Candice will be in action in Carson.

Off the track my Lakers are working hard at making this championship run interesting. I am weary of the lack of calls my boys get, and it is not just this year, it is every year. Kobe should be averaging 10 free throws a game. Where are the Jordan rules when you need them? The little push in hip on his jumpers, hindering his follow through, to outright slaps and smacks that go uncalled. I especially love when the experts say the Lakers need to go to the hole, why? They go to the hole, draw contact and get no calls. Yet, they are still winning this thing. Folks are all up in arms about Denver and Cleveland. Watch what happens when Denver faces the Lakeshow and not Dallas.

Where is football when you need it???

No comments: