Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Red Carpet

Before every show there is the red carpet, well here is the red carpet report from DJ...

The flight was booked months ago, JS and my itineraries said flight time 1315. Everyone else in the group was 1420. Cool. Well I get to the airport, my customary 2 hours early, I hate to rush, having checked in online all I had to do was drop my bags. Gravy. Well I look at me ticket and it says boarding time 1350. Huh? Flight time 1420. Wow! I looked at the lady and said how come my itinerary said 1315, she shrugged. So much for customer service. So in true european fashion I found JS and we chilled at the terminal for 2.5 hours. LOL

The flight was uneventful, small plane, you know the one. Left side has one seat, right side has 2. Yes they fly those in the states.

Any one that has been to Eugene, ORE knows the airport is tiny. So they manage to not send out Torri's bag, well one of them. There were three passengers missing luggage, 2 of them were found in 2 minutes. Thankfully Torri was one of them. They have a policy here, a bag makes three trips around and they take them off. Well, Torri's bag never made one rotation, and neither did the other man's.

So here we are, in the hotel, waiting for the lights to dim and the opening act to start...

No comments: