Monday, November 24, 2008

DJ Slippin

My blog game has been weak lately. Not sure it will pick up but I will be around. lol

Barack. Just wanted to remind you all.

No track meets. Just the marathons and road races (where the real money is)

Went to TMobile to see when the Bold was coming out. Never! TMobile will not have a new Blackberry for at least 6 months, and that is a maybe. Need to get the wife on BBM quick, she travels too much to keep texting and emailing and skype-ing

Next week is the USATF conference. Can a coach get a free trip too? I have been tryingt o get to the convention for five years now, and it always boils down to economics. Actually quite frustrating because I actually WANT to be involved, unlike most I know.

Lots of movement this offseason, wow! some surprising some pleasant and some just plain baffling. Look folks, if you run the marathon do not go to a long jump coach, thats all I am trying to say.

Dayron Robles won performance of the year. Now we all know I LOVE the hurdles. But this is a joke. 12.87 bested the wr by .01. Bolt posted a 9.69 complete with celebration and a stunning 19.30.
Isinbayeva won athlete of the year. Negative! Jelimo was hands down the best woman on the year. The times she posted this season have not been seen in 25 years!!!!!! Are you kidding me? The girl is a junior, just turned 18!

No comments: