Friday, November 14, 2008

DSports

Yawn.
Its that time of year. Reestablishing the routines that breed success in the summer. It starts today.
I am more than happy with the make up of the group. The new faces have brought the right attitude, demeanor, and talent. It is gong to be fun watching them all develop. We are international again.
I want to send my man K Ferg off with my blessings and well wishes. He is embarking on his next evolution and that is cool with me, I just want my man to reach his potential. If you need me Ferg just hit me up.
The wife is returning from London as an entire institution LOL. Many of you here in the States do not know it, but she went home and got on the grind, she accomplished a lot of goals over the last 4 or 5 weeks and I am proud of her. Look for her book coming out soon.
Obama won. I really have a plethora of thoughts on it, but there is no need to elaborate. He won and that has said enough. I look forward to watching him perform.
Lakers are 7-0.
Al Davis is killing my mood.
Jerry Jones is confused of what his job actually is.
When is AI going to get a haircut?
The new event in track and field is "Where is your favorite athlete training now?" LOL

No comments: