Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DJ Hits

The down side to having a blog is deciding what to write about. You could be like myself and just start typing or you can pick a topic and write about it. I do both. Even when I have a topic I just start writing and see where we end up. It is more fun that way.
Life is fleeting, enjoy it. Life is sudden and for your own sake when you are faced with the inevitable face of death please understand the resolution is not detailed, it is simple and immediate. All that you have failed to say or wanted to say is to be said and understood. No remorse or regrets because it will kill you.
I have been in vicarious counseling the last few months. Some people around me have been going through things and I use their appointments and their tapes and whatnot's to counsel them as well as myself. I now know why I always saw myself as different, and I also understand a thousand times better why I have had 90% of the arguments and debates in my life. I used to think it was the usual right v. wrong or misunderstandings. Now I know it is because I am an introspective person. To some degree it is a fault but that is another conversation. I have always been fascinated by why people think the way they think and why people think what they think. I learned that is unique. At least to the level I take it. I function on this premise, and it has caused me more than one confrontation. People just like to think what they think without having to explain or even understand why. Of course that has never made sense to me, but now I know I have to be more tolerant of others ways not just their opinions or thoughts. It helps a lot.
Now that being said, some of you so called friends and associates need to think a lot more about yourselves as you are defined by your words, actions and the thoughts that are defined by your actions. There are a couple of people that would do well to steer clear of me for the rest of your life. You made some decisions that affected me and my house and I will never let you live that down. I tend to be quiet about my private affairs and I will remain so, I think. This situation may warrant action, but I will do what I can to avoid it. (For some of you I will tell you the situation I am talking about does not have a thing to do with press or drugs or anything like that). It is simple to a few people around my existence, cross the street when you see me. What you did is personal and you will suffer for your moves. Honestly, you should have been a better person and influence if you were a truly honest and caring person. But since you were not, suffer. Nothing you set out for will come to pass, watch what I say to you. Your labors are fruitless because your spirit is untrue and impure. Don't worry about my side, that will be what it will be and it is what it is. This too shall pass.

He who run fast in April, shall not see the podium in August!

Bianca Knight is for real.

The women's sprints is hotter than the men.

Tyson Gay is the man to beat in both sprints.

Robles is the man to beat, Allen Johnson called that right.

Allen must be retired, for those of you waiting for him to retire you are fooling yourself. Allen you keep serving these youngsters as long as they allow you to represent us old guys.

What happened to MT SAC? It used to be the place to be now it is just a meet. Sad.

I am going to Penn for the first time in ten years. Wow! I am looking forward to it.

Damn I need to wash! A LOT!

See y'all on the road

1 comment:

David Oliver said...

"He who run fast in April, shall not see the podium in August!"

not ridin' with that one, I'm sure Bolt, Asafa, Jeremy, LaShawn, Batman, Sanya and Veronica will find a way, even though I know what you are saying, buy we will see.....