Saturday, April 19, 2008

DJ Playlist

Is it Track Season yet?
- MC Restless

He who run fast in April, Get ass kicked in August!
- Confucius Sez

Who's next?
- The Olympic Rings

Finally
- The Jamaican Lion King

Always a bridesmaid you will never be a Bride
- The Bluegrass Man

I know I can Sprint
- MC Cornrows

Promise fulfilled?
- Professor X

A Dream Deferred
- The International Mass Choir

Fantastic Voyage
- The Medallist

Gold is What We Want
- Lightning the 6'5er

Unbelievable
- The General Populace

I got Nine on It!
- The Young Gunners

You don't know me
- The Mad Sprinter

Just a few selections from the crates for all y'all listening out there in the land.

Why is this thing so addictive? And how come it is so hard to make money at?

There will be a surprise, there is always a surprise.

I love it. Can't wait to see the familiar faces. Can't wait for the nerves and the thrill and the ecstasy.

No comments: