Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twitter, Kettlecorn, and Training

Twitter is the new craze. Why? I have a twitter, and I love following Shaq, he is a funny guy, and has good gimmicks, like the first 8 people to come up and touch me get tickets to tonight's game. I love Twitter because my man Jay Hicks at PreRaceJitters and the folks over at trackshark and on track news, keep me posted on ALL the meets as fast as they can get the information. I am spoiled in that sense.
Some folks need to be banned from Twitter. I just do not need to know your every step, and I am sorry, every moment of your day was not superfantabulous! LOL

Whoever created kettle corn should be arrested and tried for witch craft! That's all I have to say about that.

Training is going well. The IR list is low, which is always a good sign. Work is quantitative and filled with quality. If you have never heard good words from your coach, you need to be around me right now! I am looking forward to competing. And I cannot wait until June. April and May will be heat checks, as we get ready for the dance. April is just look sees and the real fireworks start in May. :)

My son is four. His mom decided she wanted him to be sports, so he just started Tee Ball. He had his first game Saturday. I do not think he will hold on to baseball but it is fun watching him do him. He played with the dirt most of the time, watched the ball go by a couple of times until told he could pick it up (obedience lol), and smacked the hell out of it when he was at bat. I cannot wait for football and basketball season. I do NOT like baseball, snore!

No comments: