Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where have I been?

There's a lot of information out there to write about and I do not have a single clue as to what I am going to write about. Oh it just came from the air!
Everyone tune into http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tashadanvers and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buildingonbronze. On Sunday Tyree Washington came on the show and talked about his new campaign, Killaroid, but more importantly he talked about the effect drug cheats have had on his career.
Jerome Young was his friend and competitor, and cost him a moment and money. It was enlightening and informative.
Meanwhile, the indoor season ended, FINALLY! And the outdoor season is about to kick off. Time for relays folks.
There is an interesting phenomenon this time of year, all the sprinters run relays, and all the hurdlers run their races. For the most part this holds true.

I think I have run out of things to talk about. Oh, Jaden started baseball practice. GREAT stuff to watch four year olds run around and grown people talk to them like they really know what is going on and like they really care. Some classics from practice, "Stop kicking the dirt!" "Stop playing around and stay in line!" followed by "The next person playing around is going to run!" LMAO I just stood there with a small on my face and made sure Jaden kept having fun.

No comments: