Thursday, January 17, 2008

Right now

What do you do to get past the past and move on? You live your "right now'. Not what you want the next second to be but the right now. We want, and that leads to fantasizing on the future, to thinking "down the road". What we miss is what is happening as you are reading this. What is going on as you read this is what will make your future what you wish your past was.
Set your goals, and live them now, as if they already have come to be. And smile while you do it, there is nothing worse than a miserable successful person. Kind of like a loud silence.

Accept your right now. For example, right now I know I am doing nothing of what I should be doing, NOTHING! LOL I am not supposed to be writing this blog but I figured no time like the present to add a new entry. As you can see I am not talking about much. So to end I will close with a recap of my day so far.

Practice was great, as it has been all week. It has a lot to do with what I said above. My practices are great because I make them great. I make a point to keep my head on the future and stay on course. It has made for a most enjoyable journey. I sometimes let my head wonder and think about what I will do when I do not feel so great, and you know what, I will feel the same.
The new me says this, "Expect huge things from the folks I coach!" I am not bragging or boasting, I am stating what I know from experience and everyday eye witnessing. I am a coach and I believe fully in who I coach and their ability to manifest their dreams. They are all doing a good job in putting in the work necessary to realize their dreams and desires. My job is to steady the environment, I am good at my job, it is what makes me who I am.

To my folks in the Zone, I will have something for you soon, but I think I spend all my words arguing with you characters LOL

No comments: