Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So much to say so lacking the words

You ever walk around thinking if I had somewhere to talk I would say... Well the irony of the Internet is anonymous folks have plenty to say but when you have to put your name to what you write words seem to be at a premium LOL This is not what I came to talk about but then again I do not have a theme to my blog either. I will talk about everything and nothing all at the same time. It is how my mind works and how I chose to express and abuse my blog spot! Here we go...

I love track. It is what I do and what I enjoy watching. I have been in track since I was seven, I was the fast kid in the neighborhood. I was an all around athlete, and had 2 loves, track and football. I learned early that football would not be in my future, loved playing the game hated the pain. Track was different, still hated the pain but I was winning, I was good and it was fun all the time. For three years I was on top of the world, on-the-block famous for my speed, then came puberty! No one told me about this life changing occurrence outside of girls getting their "cycle". No one told me the slow kids get faster! Long story short by the time I got to high school I was a hurdler and a long jumper. Anyway, I will talk more about me later.

I will share something with you all that I think is key to living life positively and successfully. It is a word that if you tak it to heart will change your outlook on life and your current situations. It is simple, know that your manger is perfect! What does it mean? It means that the circumstances of your life that have shaped you and brought you to this very moment are EXACTLY what they were supposed to be for you to be successful and receive the blessings of your life. When I heard that it lifted a burden from me that I had been carrying for every single conscious day of my life. The why's, what for's, and how did this happen to me's all went away. I was suddenly able to accept me and what is my life. I stopped wondering how I would go forward, how I would overcome and how I would cope. I stopped regretting my mistakes and let go of the old me.
I realized my dreams are alive and I am living them as I type this. I have lived such a full life it is ridiculous. I have been to every continent on earth for free! I have been to some of the most revered places in the modern world for free! I know some of the most famous people in history. I am an international personality (not star but you know some folks around this planet know my name.)
Bottom line is when you realize everything is in place for you to be successful you will be able to reach out and grab it. Every failure, mistake, misstep, success and breakthrough have shaped you and brought you to this point. It is what it is, nothing more and nothing less. Accept your manger with all its characteristics and move forward to yourself.
Yup, my manger is perfect...

No comments: