Thursday, March 27, 2008

DJ from the Crates

We have officially kicked off the outdoor season.

For the first time I will post something about my athletes. Probably the last time too. Anyway, Tasha and Jonathan have run their first 2 800's of their careers and I have to admit I am very happy with the results. They ran strong, looked comfortable and most importantly showed great fitness. Tasha's pr now is 2:06.25 and that was her first time running the race. Jonathan gave me a 1:52.33 in his first outing.
They ran their second ones last week. We set out to run fast but the work week and subsequent hour delay at the meet was too much to overcome. Both of them ran well and had a full week of training, the meet was actually day five of running. For Tasha it marked something I will never do again, 5 days of hurdling in a week.

Ok enough about them and those.

I have talked enough about Obama now I will switch focus and talk about that woman. For the record i do not like the Clinton's anymore. Not since around the Lewinski embarrassment have I been a big Clinton fan. They proved to me then that politics and power came before EVERYTHING else, including integrity and respect for the highest office in the land. Now we have Hillary lying, oops, I mean "misspeaking" about her trip to war torn Bosnia in 1996. She claims sniper fire and the tape shows her in no danger whatsoever.
The spin has been that she was sleep deprived. Only problem with that excuse is she has been spinning this fish story for months! There was no danger, no sniper fire, and she is shown shaking hands with the Bosnian president on the tarmac.
These people keep proving that they are charlatans and it is high time the puppet show ended. She is ripping apart the DNP primary, she should have clearly stepped down and backed Obama after Super Tuesday. Instead she is fighting to the bitter end and threatening to use the Super delegates to win the nomination which would overturn the will of the people, something they DNP has cried about for eight years and used to their advantage 2 years ago to take over congress. What a mess!

No comments: